Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Had to have this necklace!

I LOVE supporting small businesses and independent artists. About a year ago I was walking through my old stomping grounds in Old Oakland and I stumbled upon a beautiful jewelry gallery called Crown Nine on 9th Street. I walked in and was welcomed warmly by the owner and jewelry designer, Kate Ellen. I immediately fell in love with her work and pined away until I found the perfect piece to add to my collection. Here is Crown Nine and my beautiful necklace. Thank you Kate! Check her out! http://www.crown-nine.com/category/by-artist-kate-ellen-metals






3 comments:

  1. OOOO, this store looks like something I would LOVE ... is this where you purchased Caroline's christmas earrings? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief I love all of it. Great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mattie, you WOULD love this shop! I got Caroline's earrings at a place called "Collector" in Berkeley. Mitra, I'd love to show you Crown Nine this weekend!

    ReplyDelete